Tolerance Reading List
The Only Way is Badger by Stella J Jones, illustrated by Carmen Saldana
From Goodreads: “A group of animal friends wake up to discover that a wall has been built near their homes by a puffed-up badger who believes that badgers are the best and that anyone who does things differently must live on the other side.”
After reading the story to the class, process it with these or similar questions:
- Did you like the story?
- How do you think the other animals felt toward Badger?
- Do you think Badger was right to make the other animals leave?
- How do you think he felt when he realized everyone was gone?
- Are you friends with kids who are different than you?
- Will you remember Badger when you meet someone new who is different?
Click here to find the full list of books on Tolerance our Goodreads shelf!
Previous Education Posts:
Do you have any favorite books about Tolerance? Share them below!