Cautiousness Reading List
I Will Be Especially Very Careful by Lauren Child
After reading the book to the class, process it with these or similar questions:
- Did you think Lotta was very protective of her coat?
- Did you think Lola was going to be able to take care of it?
- How do you think Lola felt when she realized that she lost the coat?
- Have you ever had something that required extra special care?
- What if Lotta coat was just a regular ol’ coat – how should it have been treated?
- Will you remember the special white fluffy coat when you are charged with taking special care of something?
Click here to find the full list of books on Cautiousness on our Goodreads shelf!
Previous Education Posts:
Do you have any favorite books about Cautiousness? Share them below!