How to Get Involved
Help make Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana a community of character.
Without individual commitments, partner organizations, donors and committed media, the Character Council’s mission might go unfulfilled.
The introduction of good character qualities into the lives of your business associates, your fellow community members — everybody — helps to create a community of pride, of caring and of citizenship. By joining the efforts of the Character Council you’ll be part of making Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana a better place for all of us.
Here are ways you can help build a Community of Character
Create a personal focus of character by studying and practicing the Character Quality of the Month and sharing it with others.
- Promote the Character Quality of the Month at your workplace
- Forward free emails to staff
- Discuss the word in staff meetings
- Promote the word to the public through your signage, website, and newsletters.
- Utilize the free monthly Education or Faith Bulletins to help children grow in good character.
- Volunteer to serve on a Character Council Committee.
- Sponsor a “Success through Integrity” character discovery workshop at your organization.
- Make “Achieving True Success” family books available to your constituents or employees.
- Integrate character into the culture of your organization through the Business, School, or Faith Organization of Character process.
- Make a financial contribution to expand the work of the Character Council.